- The US Government: We're not going to make it federally mandatory for people to get paid a wage they can actually live off of
- The US Government: If people want to make a living, they'll just have to work 16+ hours a day
- The US Government: And if their kids end up disenfranchised because of a lack of parental involvement, well that's not our problem
- The US Government: In fact, what is our problem is creating a system that will funnel these disenfranchised youth into our prison system so they can work for corporations (that promise us money) for damn near free
- The US Government: If they don't want to fall victim to this system, then they can seek higher education
- The US Government: Except such an education will be inaccessible to most disenfranchised people and skewed in favor of the financially stable and white people
- The US Government: And we're not going to make intervention programs like sex education and conflict resolution federally mandatory, because that's the parent's job
- The US Government: The parent who is working 16 hours a day
are u ever mean as fuck in ur head and u aint wanna be and u’d never say it out loud but that one voice in ur head is a total asshole and u feel bad for even thinking it and u wonder if thats how u rly are
This is just a friendly reminder that if you’ve never heard the song Where I Belong by Switchfoot you should go listen to it right now
My heart swings back and forth between the need for routine and the urge to run.
i’m closer to the age 20 than 10 this isn’t good
person: Pokemon is such a childish game, why are you playing it?
What girls look for in guys
- brown eyes
- messy hair
- cute nose
- 4 paws
- golden retriever
but a man looking for a certain thing in girls? misogyny right? guys can’t be like “I look for girls who wear glasses and are thin and like to talk” nope that’s misogyny and it’s horrible. “equality”
oh my god did you even bother reading the post
"not ALL dogs"
friendly reminder to not be rude to picky eaters or make fun of them because some picky eaters are very insecure about being picky eaters and do not actually like being picky eaters!! and chances are theyre picky eaters for a reason!! which is important to them!! so please do not call them out or be rude about it!!
Who the heck cares
people with eating disorders and allergies and health problems and anxiety care
Shooting stars and broken hearts
My heart is scared
Because it beats harder than yours
With thousands of stars pulsing through my veins and drawing me into the ground like those falling stars we used to watch every midnight
Desperate and separate but underneath the same blanket of sky
I closed my eyes and wished you were…
if you ignore my texts i’ll just assume you hate me